By Rebecca Phuong
Have you met the man behind the website? I was fortunate enough to have Warren be one of the LC’s that interviewed me during my application process and now he is my committee leader! (Wahoo! Tech Team!)If you don’t know this Warren likes to eat, so much so that he gets super cranky if he doesn't get any food in him. So before we had our PH150A Epidemiology class (you should take it!) we walked down to Shattuck to grab some lunch. And here are some things I found out about Warren:
• His real name is Wentai (but he legally changed it to Warren this past year!)
• He is a third year MCB major
• He is from China! (What? Jason Derulo gonna talk dirty to ya)
• He lived in San Francisco, CA until his parents uprooted him to Walnut Creek, CA
• But now his family is residing in Concord, CA
• He has never been to SkyHigh (social anyone?)
• He joined Hep B Freshmen year and has never looked back (look at the dedication!)
• He doesn’t go home often but when he does he brings his laundry (Thanks Momma and Papa Li)
• He thinks he is the most intimidating and most sexy LC members (date auction anyone? Ehh ehh?)
• If he doesn’t answer his phone it is because he is at Main Stacks being super studious!
• He enjoys going to clinic!
• And is currently taking Spanish 1 making him trilingual!
As Warren finished his chicken sliders and tater tots, I was glad to learn so much about him. Not many people join an organization their freshmen year and continue to be as dedicated and as motivated like Warren. His involvement in Hep B has made a huge difference! Not many people are able to be as tech savvy as our tech coordinator. So if you haven’t had a chance, take some time out to check out all the hard work Warren does with the website (it’ll make our stat-counter higher and him happier).